[Nfbv-announce] Door Prizes Needed for 2010 NFB of Virginia Convention

lpovinelli lpovinelli at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 18:28:17 UTC 2010

From: Susan Povinelli
Door Prizes Needed

Where has the time gone?  It hard to believe we are only a month away
from the State Convention.  I have started a small pile of great prizes,
but I need more.  The more we have, the more fun we will have.
Chapter presidents remind your members we need great items for door
prizes.  I will be collecting them at the state convention.
If you have any questions, call me or email me. Look forward to seeing
you all at the convention.

Sue Povinelli
Door Prize Chairman
skpovinelli at cox.net