[Nfbv-announce] 2010 Action Auction

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Oct 18 19:27:52 UTC 2010

>From Jacki Brown: jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net

For the last several years we have held an Action Auction to raise funds for
the affiliate. Each year the auction gets better and better. What makes the
auction work is the donation of items from affiliate members, friends and
local businesses. We need high-quality items of all kinds to keep the
auction interesting and successful. High-quality does not mean expensive. We
try to have a variety of auction items in all price ranges. Quality means
something that will get the crowd excited and reaching for their wallets.
Please help by finding items to donate.

On Friday afternoon, November 12, we will have the auction items available
to view in the exhibit area. This will give you a chance to check out this
year's offerings.

For more information, please contact Jacki Brown at
jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net.