[Nfbv-announce] Passing of Leon Robinson

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Fri Feb 4 19:15:30 UTC 2011

Friends,

It is my sad duty to inform you that Leon Robinson passed away
last evening. .  As you know, Leon served as the president of our
Richmond Chapter until last year when Jennifer Kennedy assumed
the chapter's leadership.  From what I understand Leon's death
was heart related.  Apparently he was hospitalized a few weeks
ago with chest pain.  At this time I have no specific information
about funeral arrangements.

Leon was a quiet yet strong man.  I remember him at our national
leadership training.  He took the seminar very seriously and
demonstrated a true depth of commitment to our movement.  He will
be truly missed.

Fred Schroeder, President