[Nfbv-announce] URGENT Legislative Issue for Blind Virginians

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 15 20:58:13 UTC 2012

    Good afternoon all,

Attached you will find a spreadsheet which lists all of the Delegates on the General Laws Committee of the House of Delegates.  This committee will take up SB678 that has crossed over from the Senate.

Time is short so please call NOW.  Each Delegate may be reached by calling (804) 698-10XX where XX is the Delegate's district number.  Urge each Delegate to accept SB678 as approved by the Senate and not to amend it to include the merger of the Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired (DBVI).

We are making our voices heard on the Senate side and now need to do the same on the House side.

Keep up the good work.

Mark Roane
(804) 262-7057
(318) 243-6445