[Nfbv-announce] URGENT! National Institutes of Health Hiring Event

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:59:55 UTC 2012

From: McCollough, Mathew (EOM) [mailto:Mathew.McCollough at dc.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 7:57 AM
Subject: FW: URGENT! National Institutes of Health Hiring Event

Note the date the positions close is Monday, June 25, 2012.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is hosting an invitational hiring event for people with disabilities and veterans.  Applications are being accepted right NOW!  Apply online from June 18-25 at  www.jobs.nih.gov/disabilitieshire.htm orwww.jobs.nih.gov/veteranshire.htm.  We are looking to fill a variety of positions within the following fields:

·         Clerical,
·         Administrative,
·         Facilities Management.

Please review the vacancy announcement to obtain more information about our numerous employment opportunities for entry to mid-level positions.  Applications must be received by
June 25, 2012 to be considered for an interview.

The National Institutes of Health is the world’s premier biomedical research institution.  Our employees are driven by our mission: to discover new knowledge to help prevent, detect, diagnose and treat disease and disability.  NIH is home to thousands of heroes in hundreds of careers, all committed to realizing a common goal:  Improving life for the Nation and the World.

*U.S. Citizenship required.

Grade Your Government!
Share your thoughts on key DC Government services.
Check out the new grade.dc.gov and give your feedback via web, text or social media.
Learn more at www.grade.dc.gov