[Nfbv-announce] {Disarmed} URGENT! We Need Your Help Promoting the Wine luncheon

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Fri Oct 5 14:38:10 UTC 2012

Hello all:

We urgently need your help promoting our wine luncheon this coming Sunday.
The restaurant only has 18 people booked for the lunch. The restaurant holds
at least 65.

The cost of the wine lunch is $95 which includes tax and tip. The restaurant
is donating $23 back to the Federation for every person who attends.

In addition, 20 percent of all wine sales will be donated to the Federation.
We need to get the word out about the dinner/luncheon and let people know
that it is not too late to reserve a spot.

Below is the information about the dinner/lunch.

 News Header with Logo
<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs064/1101692117269/img/8.jpg>

  <http://donationsstatic.ebay.com/extend/logos/1256153770267.gif>

Wine Dinner to Benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

To make a reservation, please call Café Renaissance at (703) 938-3311

Join us for a five course wine dinner to benefit the National Federation of
the Blind of Virginia. 20% off all sales from the dinner will be donated to
this wonderful organization.

Where: Café Renaissance

 163 Glyndon Street Southeast, Vienna, VA 22180

 (703) 938-3311

Cost: $95 including tax and tip

When: Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time: 1:00 to 4:00 PM

  <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs064/1101692117269/img/19.jpg>

First Course: Creme of asparagus and mushroom soup-- "Gruner Veltliner from
Austria "

Second Course: mixed salad with mixed berries and goat cheese with a
raspberry vinaigrette " 2011 Marchesa Gavi, Italy"

Third Course: Roasted salmon with honey and terayaki glaze "2011 Simple Life
Pinot Noir, Ca"

Fourth Course: Stuffed chicken with cheese and artichokes with a sherry wine
creme sauce "  2007 Inurrieta Crainza , Spain"

Fifth Course: Creme Brulee  " Nv Poema Cava , Spain"

We look forward to seeing you.

  <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs064/1101692117269/img/6.gif>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=viip4acab&m=1101692117269&ea=
fschroeder%40sks.com&a=1111125421423>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001ti8yLLtrqgpi7HnRIhdUFrkSR
H-GqVcw&t=001X_1YjYa1VUmYSrs_oZA-tA%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=viip4
acab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_OFR_010>

This email was sent to fschroeder at sks.com by viennavintner at gmail.com |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001ti8yLLtrqgpi7HnRIhdUFrkSR
H-GqVcw&t=001X_1YjYa1VUmYSrs_oZA-tA%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=viip4
acab>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001ti8yLLtrqgpi7HnRIhdUFrkSR
H-GqVcw&t=001X_1YjYa1VUmYSrs_oZA-tA%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=viip4
acab> ™ | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Vienna Vintner | 233 Maple Avenue East | Vienna | VA | 22180

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1111125421423.0.1101692117269.205&ts=S0811&o=ht
tp://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>