[Nfbv-announce] Online registration now open for the 2012 NFB of Virginia convention!

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:00:27 UTC 2012

Good afternoon, Fellow Federationists.

On behalf of the convention organizing team, I am excited to announce that you can now pre-register for the 2012 convention using your VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card online or via a toll-free number anytime before October 22, 2012!

We have partnered with Brown Paper Tickets, an online vendor, to accept these payments.

To pre-register for the convention, please visit the following web site:
http://nfbv.brownpapertickets.com
or call (800) 838-3006 and choose option 1.

Please note that if you plan to register your student for Youth Track, you will still need to complete, sign, and return the separate Youth Track Registration Form, which is attached to this e-mail and may be downloaded from the NFBV web site (www.nfbv.org).

You may still pre-register using the "snail mail" system, though please note that we can only accept a check when you register through the mail. The "snail mail" registration form may be downloaded from the affiliate web site.

Hotel rooms are still available by calling the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown at (804) 788-0900.

Finally, remember that pre-registering helps the affiliate to provide an accurate head-count to the hotel for chairs in the room, enters you into a drawing for $75, and saves you the higher cost of registering on-site.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns with this online ordering system. You may reach me via phone at 202-684-6130 or e-mail me directly.

See you in Richmond!

Corbb

---
Corbbmacc O'Connor, Communications Coordinator

(202) 684-6130 // corbbo at gmail.com