[Nfbv-announce] 2013 Technology Seminars

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 11 18:38:10 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Please find attached a flyer for our upcoming Saturday technology seminars that will be held on April 27.  The two areas we will cover are Excel and IOS products.

Please feel free to distribute this information to individuals who may be interested in the training opportunities.

Thanks.

Have a great day!

Melody Roane, Director

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind & Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue

Richmond, Virginia 23227

Phone: 804.371.3323

Email: melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov