[Nfbv-announce] New Baby in Reed home!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 09:01:48 UTC 2014

>From Jessica Reed, Vice President

Fredericksburg Area Chapter NFBV

John and I are very proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Lila Jane
Reed. She was born at 10:41 PM on March 31 and weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. She and
I are both doing very well, or as well as can be expected.  we will let
everyone know when we will be accepting visitors, as of yet we have our days
and nights mixed up. Prayers for my continued recovery would be greatly
appreciated!

Jessica

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.