[Nfbv-announce] Seeking male room mate for National Convention

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Apr 14 09:18:40 UTC 2014

A member from Rhode island is seeking a room mate. Please read below.

Thanks.

Hi:

My name is Rui Cabral, I am in my mid 30's and I am from Rhode Island.

I am interested in splitting costs with the right convention room mate.

I already have the room booked, so no worries there.

I am looking for a male between the ages of 25-50 who prefers to do most of
their partying outside the room.

In other words, I would like to share a room with a person, not an
entourage.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at goldwave at cox.net