[Nfbv-announce] FW: Contact Information for Andre Tines

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Aug 14 15:59:36 UTC 2014

The announcement below is from Tasha Hubbard, President of the Peninsula Chapter:

+++++

Greetings Federationists:
.  We have decided to make our annual end of summer picnic our major fundraiser for this year.  We are requesting a donation from those who cannot attend(including family/friends of NFB members) or 10 dollars per plate for those who are able to attend in order to accumulate sufficient funds to contribute to this year's state convention which will be held in Hampton.  We greatly appreciate your assistance and hope to see you there.  The event is held the second Saturday in September: September 13 from 12:00 to 5:00.  The address of the park is...
Deer Park
11523 Jefferson Ave.
Newport News, VA 23601
If there are any questions about the park, rsvp  or where and who to send donations to, please contact our secretary Lynn Lesko at
(757) 746-7122
lmlesko at hotmail.com
or our vice President Andre Tynes at
(757) 503-0366
andre.tynes at aol.com
Thank you all very much for your attention.
Blessings,
Tasha Hubbard
NFBV Peninsula Chapter President