[Nfbv-announce] Tuesday is the NFBV Communications Committee Conf. Call 8:00 PM Your are invited!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:40:47 UTC 2014

The NFBV Communications Committee will be meeting this Tuesday, August 19, 2014 on a conference call at 8:00 PM to discuss ways to better promote the affiliate and chapters to the public. We welcome all who want to join us on the call.

The NFBV Communications Committee meets the third Tuesday of every month. We start at 8:00 PM. Everyone is invited to join us on the call. Conference Dial-in Number: 7609841000 Participant Access Code: 607337#
John Bailey
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com