[Nfbv-announce] roommate for convention

Fredric Schroeder via Nfbv-announce nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 15:01:43 UTC 2014

As you will see below, a lady from Michigan is looking for a convention
roommate.

+++++

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

May 20, 2014

Dear Affiliate Presidents:

     I have a mature lady who needs a roommate at the Rosen Centre for
National Convention. She is coming into Orlando on the night of June 30.
Please respond to me at if you have someone who would like to share a room.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.