[Nfbv-announce] Fw: Honk Honk Hustle Update

Mark W. Roane via Nfbv-announce nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 16:13:01 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Wilson, Joanne
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:49 AM
Subject: Honk Honk Hustle Update

Attention all vehicle donation drivers,

Since May 1, a few states have taken off from the starting line in our Honk Honk Hustle and are beginning the first lap to our July 1 finish line. The standings are as follows: Maryland is in the lead, with 3 vehicles donated, while Ohio is in a close second with 2. Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington are not far behind with 1 donation each. Let's see which 3 states will be in our winner's circle at National Convention receiving our unique trophies. Keep those engines roaring!

Thanks for steering this program down the road to success! Honk honk!

Joanne

Joanne Wilson

Director, Affiliate Development

Office of the President

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335

Email: jwilson at nfb.org

www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call 1-855-659-9314

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.