[Nfbv-announce] Blind Veterans Wanted for Color Guard & Lunch at NFB of Virginia Convention - Nov 8

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:58:48 UTC 2014

Hi Virginia's Blind Veterans,

The National Federation of the Blind  of Virginia will be holding our state
convention over the weekend of November 7-9 in Hampton, VA.

We have 2 requests:

A)     Color Guard- We are looking for members from all branches of service
to volunteer for Color Guard duty at the convention.

B)      We will be holding a lunch for blind veterans in the Presidential
Suite on Saturday. RSVP for the lunch is requested but not required.

If you are interested in the color guard, the lunch, or both, please contact
Roy Murphy at 540 845-9490 or on email via Sandy Ferris at
sandrajeanne62 at gmail.com.

Roy Murphy, Fredericksburg Chapter