[Nfbv-announce] Employment Seminar at the NFBV State Convention

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 19:54:55 UTC 2015

A note from the Commissioner:

The Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired is pleased to assist the
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia to present an employment
Seminar to its members during the upcoming convention. Melody Roane has
volunteered to serve as the point of contact for DBVI regarding this October
31 event.

I have asked Ms. Roane to include Cindy Roberts of our staff in the planning
for the DBVI contribution to the employment track at the NFBV convention.
Ms. Roberts is very dynamic and has been hired to lead our Business Outreach
and Support Services team. She has valuable experience with workforce
development and has many contacts with business leaders across the
Commonwealth.

I trust with the assistance of these capable representatives of our agency,
you will be able to offer a meaningful session for your convention
attendees.

Regards,

Ray

Raymond E. Hopkins, Commissioner
Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired

Michael Kasey

President

blindness is not what holds you back.