[Nfbv-announce] Reminder to register early for guest room at 2015 NFB of Virginia Convention

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Aug 30 13:52:12 UTC 2015

Convention dates:  Friday, October 30, 2015 - Sunday, November 1, 2015

(plan on arriving Thursday, October 29 if you can)

Westin Tysons Corner

7801 Leesburg Pike

(703) 893-1340

Come join us at our annual state convention being held in Northern Virginia!

Special room rate of $79 + tax per night from October 29 - October 31, 2015.
The cut-off date to take advantage of this special room rate is Friday,
October 16, 2015 at 5:00 P.M. An early departure fee of $75.00 will apply if
a Customer attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date. All
guestroom rates are subject to the current area tax rates; 12%. The
approximate total for the three nights plus tax is $265.44.

Attendees can make reservations by using the following link
<https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1502056989&key=1163B65
8> National Federation of the Blind of VA 2015 State Convention (or copy and
paste the following link into a web browser)

<https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1502056989&key=1163B65
8>
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1502056989&key=1163B658
or by calling Westin's Central Reservation Office, at (888) 627-8970 on an
individual basis, giving the name of the group "NFBV State Convention 2015"
or the code NSJ29A.

Attendees will also enjoy these benefits:

*         Waived parking fee for all attendees

           *         Waived fee for internet access in the guestrooms

           *       15% discount for convention attendees in Hotel Outlets
(excludes alcohol)

The 15% discount applies to the Restaurant, the Lounge, Starbucks and
SushiNami outlet. It does not apply to the gift shop or alcohol - only food.

Bring friends and family.  See you there!

Michael Kasey

President

NFB of Virginia

blindness is not what holds you back.