[Nfbv-announce] Listen to monthly message from Mark Riccobono

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 16:41:44 UTC 2015

Attention ALL Chapter Presidents and members!

It is essential to play and listen to the monthly Presidential message at
our NFB Chapter meetings.

It is available on the NFB.org site.  Anyone with an IPAD can link, perhaps
through a Wi-Fi at your meeting and play it loud enough for all to hear.

The message should be a routine agenda item.  It educates our members as to
our philosophy and the reason we exist as Federationist.  The message should
be a listen, not read by someone or summarized.  It keeps us informed of our
united agenda and upcoming events.  Along with reciting our NFB pledge,
listening to the message from our President will inspire and encourage us
all.

We expect Chapter Presidents or their Chapter representatives to include in
the Chapter verbal report as to whether the Presidential message is played
and discussed at meetings.

The next opportunity to report on this essential task is on Monday, January
18 at our NFBV Board meeting in Richmond.

We look forward to hearing positive responses.

Thank you,

Michael Kasey

President

NFB of Virginia