[Nfbv-announce] FW: Listen to monthly message from Mark Riccobono

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 14:52:49 UTC 2015

FYI

blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chelsea Cook [mailto:astrochem119 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 9:01 AM
To: Michael Kasey <michaelgkasey at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfbv-announce] Listen to monthly message from Mark Riccobono

Hi michael,

In case people were wondering, here is the direct link to all the NFB
Presidential releases, with new ones added every month. It actually took me
a bit of searching to find the correct page, so I share it with you so that
you can post it to the list if you want. People can directly bookmark this
page on iOS for easy access during chapter meetings, which I think was your
intended purpose.

Chelsea

https://nfb.org/presidential-releases