[Nfbv-announce] You are invited to the annual NFBV Richmond Chapter Christmas dinner on Dec. 7

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 22:50:08 UTC 2015

Good Evening Federation Family

I would like to formally invite you all to the annual NFBV Richmond Chapter Christmas dinner. Every year the Greater Richmond chapter of the NFB does a holiday party in which we invite family and friends to join us in good food, fellowship, and laughter. This year, we have decided to have a buffet style affair. The Christmas dinner will take place at the Golden Corral at 4050 Gaskins Rd. on December 7, 2015. If you are interested in attending, please feel free to contact me at 804 200 3275 or Jeannette Gholson, President, at 804 543 0254. We hope to see some of you there and wish you all a blessed holiday season.

Sincerely

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College '17

Alpha Delta Mu National Music and Social Work Fraternity

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

www.nfbv.org

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Persist Until Success Happens." -Thomas Bailey

John Bailey:: Tel 703.994.2040
Chairman, Communications Committee, NFB of Virginia
President, Fairfax Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Click here for chapter information
www.NFBV.org
Like us on Facebook!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!