[Nfbv-announce] Braille Certification success in Virginia!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon May 4 23:32:03 UTC 2015

We congratulate these Virginians for their success with Braille!

If you know them, please pass this along:

Braille Certification Training Program

Under a contract with the National Library Service for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress (NLS), the National Federation
of the Blind administers the courses leading to NLS certification of Braille
transcribers and proofreaders. Successful completion of these rigorous
courses requires a great deal of time and effort on the part of the
students. We congratulate the following individuals who earned certification
during the months of September to November 2014:

Virginia

Jodie Elizabeth Brown, Troy

Kimberly J. Carmichael, Richmond

Kirsten Ann Olsen, Troy

Robin Long Sigmon, Troy

Thank you and congratulations!

Michael Kasey

President

NFB of Virginia

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.