[Nfbv-announce] Research on how technology impacts collaboration between the Blind and sighted people

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 12:55:27 UTC 2016

>From Michelle McManus, President of the Happy Valley chapter in
Pennsylvania.  I am sending a message from a research student at Penn State.
I do not know her personally, but I do know the people in her lab.  If you
know of anyone in Northern Virginia that would be willing to assist her
please forward the information.  Thank you very much.

Michelle

Michelle McManus

NFB of PA

Happy Valley President