[Nfbv-announce] Student Division Conference Call Reminder

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:07:01 UTC 2016

Greetings Students and Federation Family

I hope all is well. This is a friendly reminder to any and all students and
affiliate members that are interested in the students’ efforts at the
Washington and Richmond seminars that there will be a conference call
tomorrow evening discussing different hot topics and responsibilities to
advocate to your elected officials. Please join the members of VABS in a
conference call that will outline the legislation that the Federation will
be focusing on when meeting with their representatives. We will have two
guest speakers, our national student liaison Luke Schwinck and former
affiliate President Michael Kasey, on hand to impress the importance of
advocacy and representation in the political sphere as both students and
constituents of an elected official. We look forward to hearing from
different members and veterans of either seminar on their experience and
hopefully get some words of advice for first time attendees.

The credentials for the Virginia Association of Blind Students Washington
seminar Conference Call is 641 715 3655 <(641)%20715-3655>. The access code
is 568305. If you have any trouble getting into the call, please contact me
at 804 200 3275 <(804)%20200-3275>.

Warm Wishes

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

www.nfbv.org