[Nfbv-announce] Great Washington Seminar despite the 2016 Snow

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Feb 6 00:24:08 UTC 2016

I write to recognize a few more Virginians that were on the hill during
Washington Seminar this year.  Deepa Goraya was with us and we decided she
may join the folks from California for their appointments.  John and Sandy
Halverson as well as Nancy Yeager were there for the entire time in our
Seminar room at the hotel  .   This is an effort that occurs every year to
manage appointment changes, communicating with all members of the NFB
visiting from across the country and  to organize feedback received from all
appointments.

We appreciate their efforts and all that participated this year.

Great job NFB of Virginia!

Michael

blindness is not what holds you back.