[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Board meeting combined with Leadership Seminar in Baltimore with President Riccobono

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 11 23:12:28 UTC 2016

Members of the NFB of Virginia,

Our next NFBV Board meeting is scheduled for Saturday May 7.  I am pleased
to announce that our President Mark Riccobono has agreed to host us for the
meeting and a Leadership Seminar at our National Office in Baltimore!

This opportunity will begin on Thursday evening, May 5 with our Virginia
Fellows.  Our Chapter Leaders will join us Friday evening and we will hold
our Board meeting in the historic Jernigan Institute on Saturday.

Details will be develop in the coming weeks.

This is a great opportunity for Virginia and I hope you all can join us!

Thank you,

Michael

blindness is not what holds you back.