[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Association of Blind Students Monthly Meeting July 15

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 22:27:40 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation Students and Family

The Virginia Association of Blind Students will hold its monthly conference
call meeting on Friday, July 15, 2016 at 7pm. Please join the student
officers in their recap of fundraising at National Convention, plans for
future fundraising at the state board meeting and state convention, and
end-of-year culminating event. Also, get a chance to hear all of the
exciting possibilities that may arise from the Student Division's
collaborative efforts with chapters throughout the state.

The call-in information for the Student Division meeting is 641 715 3655 and
the access code is 568305. We hope you will join us and assist with some
innovative fundraising and event ideas.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College '17

Alpha Delta Mu National Music and Social Work Fraternity

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Persist Until Success Happens." -Thomas Baile

blindness is not what holds you back.