[Nfbv-announce] New Virginia Youth Coordinator

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 22:58:37 UTC 2016

We are pleased to announce that Derek Manners has accepted our invitation to
be our Virginia Youth Coordinator.  Brittany Savage accomplished a great
deal, yet is now in Colorado continuing to be a Leader there and unable to
serve as Virginia Youth Coordinator.

Please Welcome Derek to our NFB of Virginia Leadership Team.

We will update our NFBV Web site with his contact information.

Michael Kasey

President

NFB of Virginia

blindness is not what holds you back.