[Nfbv-announce] Announced: Table Shift Coverages Needed for Virginia Table

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Jun 28 22:04:55 UTC 2016

Dear Federation Family

Unfortunately, a turn of events has not allowed for some of our fellow
Virginians to attend our National Convention. As these inidividuals were
signed up for shifts at the Virginia table, we now must fill these spots. If
any of you have the availability to work any of these shifts, please send me
an email at rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com> .

Shifts:

Friday, July 1: 2pm-3pm

Saturday,July 2: 9am-10am and 11am-12pm

Sunday, July 3: 12pm-1pm

Much Obliged

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College '17

Alpha Delta Mu National Music and Social Work Fraternity

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Persist Until Success Happens." -Thomas Bailey