[Nfbv-announce] Orlando Senior Events

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Jun 28 22:41:30 UTC 2016

Hello Seniors attending our National Convention in Orlando,

A message from nancy Yeager:

Dear Michael,

Would you please distribute this message?  It will remind Seniors of the two
activities that may be of particular interest to them.

Thanks.

Nancy Yeager

Orlando Senior Events -

Thursday, June 30:   1:00 to 4:00 -  SENIORS DIVISION SEMINAR-PLAY GAMES
AGAIN.

Wekiwa 4, Level 2.

You may wonder, "Why should I attend?"  This seminar demonstrates one of the
ways that we, as seniors, learn from and support each other.  If you have
never played board games as a blind person, this is a chance for you to
learn.

On the other hand, If you are an expert game player, you will have the
opportunity to share your skill with other seniors from around the country.

Saturday, July 2:  12:30 - 4:30 pm-KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! BE A POWERFUL SENIOR

Wekiwa 6, Level 2

12:30 pm-Registration ($5)

1:30 pm-Meeting

Join the Senior Division, the fastest-growing group of the nation's blind.
Learn from fellow Federationists how to be a vibrant leader in your
community. Find out how to advocate for better services for seniors in your
state. Officer elections will be held, as will our silent auction. Ruth
Sager, President

blindness is not what holds you back.