[Nfbv-announce] K-NFB Reader is on sale-- limited time only

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:50:57 UTC 2016

Declare your independence with KNFB Reader!

KNFB Reader helps with life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness with our Independence Sale. This July 1-7, 2016, KNFB Reader will be on sale for $64.99 USD.

Here are some comments from KNFB Reader users about how KNFB Reader helps them live the lives they want, independently:

"I love the fact that I can read my children's school reports."

"Today I used KNFB Reader to read the PIN on a new credit card."

"I like that I can adapt it to my needs, rather than try to adapt my workflow to KNFB Reader. I'm able to access image-based material either sent electronically or by taking a picture, which has definitely improved my productivity. I wouldn't trade this app for anything. If you're blind and work for a living, buying this is a no-brainer."

"Because of the app I can now troubleshoot things on my computer when the screen reader is frozen. I can read the screen of a television in case of a cable programming error."

"I can read the directions of my brownie mix."

"I use it to read restaurant menus. I tell people, it's like having eyes in your pocket."

KNFB Reader: take a photo, the app reads the print aloud. It has automatic text detection, tilt guidance and a field of view report that helps the blind user get the best photo. Users can even scan multiple pages in batch mode, and if desired, can save files to DropBox and refer to them later. Also compatible with connected Braille displays.

To learn more about KNFB Reader, visit www.knfbreader.com. The app will be available for $64.99 USD from July 1-7, 2016. Available in the iTunes and Google Play stores for iOS and Android. Know someone who might be interested in KNFB Reader? Please forward this message to co-workers, customers, and email lists.