[Nfbv-announce] 2016 State Convention Survey Last Reminder

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:32:59 UTC 2016

If you have not yet completed our state convention follow-up survey, would
you please consider taking a few minutes to do so? Your feedback will prove
invaluable as we begin to lay the groundwork for another great gathering
next year. We are anxious to hear of what you thought worked, what you
thought could use polish, and what you think we could use more of. Thank you
so much in advance for participating in the planning process! You can access
the survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HDFMPGF