[Nfbv-announce] Help Us Communicate More Effectively - National Communications Survey

Christopher Vinson chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:36:34 UTC 2016

National Communications Survey:

As we close out 2016 and plan for 2017 and beyond, we are evaluating
various aspects of how we accomplish our organizational goals. To help us
plan, we would value your feedback on the NFB's organizational priorities,
as well as which forms of communication are most useful and effective for
you. This information will help us build a successful communications plan
for the future. The survey is confidential and should take approximately
five minutes to complete. Please complete the survey online using the
following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9MR89H

We encourage all willing participants to complete the survey by Monday,
December 12.

Tracy Soforenko

President, NFB of Virginia

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com