[Nfbv-announce] Fairfax Chapter Meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:50:40 UTC 2017

Hello from the Fairfax Chapter,

We are so fortunate this month. Our guest for our April 20 meeting is the
Chairman of our state affiliate’s newest division. Mike Valentino is Chair
of our state Guide Dog Division.

He really knows his stuff and he would love to answer our questions about
getting, training, and using them.

If you have any questions about guide dogs and are looking for answers you
can count on, then you must attend our April 20 meeting of the Fairfax
Chapter.

When: Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 6:30 pm till 8:30 pm.
Where: Fairfax Red Lobster, 10325 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax

For more info, contact John Bailey at 703.994.2040 or via email at
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com