[Nfbv-announce] Products NFBV is selling at National Convention

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 03:54:33 UTC 2017

From: Domonique Lawless [mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com]
Dear Federation Family,
Since many of you will be working the Virginia Table, we wanted to share what we will be selling.
	Convention is nearly upon us and I am very excited about reconnecting with friends as well as learning everything I can from the workshops and seminars at convention. I wanted to keep you up to date on the plans for our National Convention fundraisers. Like always, we will be selling our famous Virginia Peanuts in both salted and butter flavor.
You can purchase them at the excellent rate of $3 for 1 bag or $5 for
2 bags. Get them while supplies last!
	Did you need to go to the ATM but can’t find your favorite pair of earbuds to make that magic money giver talk? Do you want to listen to your favorite BARD or Audible book as you drift off to sleep but are afraid of waking your convention roomie? Never fear! The NFB of Virginia has your back! This year we are selling Maxell earbuds for $5 apiece. These earbuds come with the standard 3.5mm jack and fit typical media devices.
	The Virginia Association of Blind students, our state student division is also hosting a fundraiser at convention. Each day VABS will be having a 50/50 drawing. Participants need not be present to win. Tickets are $5 or 3 tickets for $10. Each night at 11:00PM there will be a drawing. If your name is drawn, you win half of that day’s money.
	 The NFB of Virginia is excited to see you at convention! Please stop by the Virginia table in the exhibit hall or find one of our members around the hotel. We’ll see you in Orlando!

Regards,
Domonique Lawless