[Nfbv-announce] Invitation to President Riccobono's Suite (13217)

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:44:11 UTC 2017

All members attending our National Convention are invited to visit with
President Riccobono in the Presidential Suite, Room 13217. Even if president
Riccobono is out attending to programming, there will be leaders from around
the country to greet you, answer your questions, make appointments, and
offer you warm hospitality. I am honored to work the suite as a greeter and
we really appreciate when members come to visit. This is an open invitation
and I encourage you to make the greeters and other leaders work to help you
have a great convention. It is perfectly reasonable to come by and just say
hello, enjoy coffee or a snack and introduce yourself. In addition, since
everything at the suite is free, it is a good way to enjoy breakfast or some
other light meal/snack.

Personally, I am a fan of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or a bagel with
coffee. I will personally be working on Thursday (7/13) morning between 7:00
am and 9:00 AM. and will gladly help you and introduce you around.

President Riccobono specifically asked affiliate presidents to let people
know they are always welcome and encouraged to stop by for a visit.

Typically, the Presidential Suite is not open during the board of directors
meeting, during general session, and during the banquet.

Please take this opportunity to connect with President Riccobono and enjoy
some warm hospitality.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>