[Nfbv-announce] Monday (7/3) Soforenko discusses National Convention and other NFB happenings on Arlington independent Radio

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 02:15:19 UTC 2017

Hi Virginia Federationists,

This Monday, July 3 at 4:00 PM ET to 5:00 PM ET, I have the opportunity to
be a guest on Arlington Independent Radio station WERA with our 2017 Kenneth
Jernigan Scholarship winner, Brandon Shuttleworth. Brandon is the host of
Breaking Boundaries, a weekly talk feature on Arlington Independent Radio
focusing on disability topics.

If you live in Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church or Washington DC, you may
be able to listen on the radio at 96.7 FM.

Across the world, it may be easier to listen to the realtime stream at:

https://www.wera.fm/

On this page, there is a media player and the Play button can easily be
invoked.

Please check it out.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>