[Nfbv-announce] Don't Cancel Your Room Reservation for National

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:24:08 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Virginians,

If you have a reservation at the Rosen Shingle Resort and cannot make the
convention for whatever reason, please do not cancel your room. I got stuck
at an overflow and will be glad to pay your deposit so that you do not lose
any money. I'm posting here first in an attempt to help out someone in my
affiliate before attempting to procure a room on the main property from
elsewhere in the organization. After the reservation is transferred, I will
transfer the amount of your deposit via PayPal or check, whatever is most
convenient. Please write to jsorozco at gmail.com if interested. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,

Joe

--
AlphaComm Strategies: Your Message, Our Mission
www.AlphaCommStrategies.com/

Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/