[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: RSVP for Richmond Chapter Chili Festival

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:56:49 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon Federationists, Family, and Friends

There is much excitement buzzing for the Richmond Chapter Chili Festival.
With chances to win awesome door prizes, a chance to bid in our action
auction, and all the chili and cornbread you can muster; I am not surprised
the least bit. I write this email to remind each of you of the importance
of you all to RSVP to save a spot, a plate, for you at Richmond’s premier
spring event. The deadline to RSVP for the Richmond Chapter Chili Festival
is on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. Whether you plan to attend or compete in
the chili cookoff, everyone must RSVP to have a table setting. If you plan
to attend, please contact me via phone at 804 200 3275 <(804)%20200-3275>
or email at rob.parso3389 at gmail.com.

The Richmond Chapter Chili Festival is from 11am until 3pm and is located
at St. bridget Catholic Church at 6006 Three Chopt Rd., Richmond, VA 23226.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you RSVP soon.

With Love, Hope and Determination

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

Randolph Macon College ‘18

Phone: 804 200 3275 <(804)%20200-3275>

“Without struggle, there is no progress” -Frederick Douglass