[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Sad news.

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 11:16:24 UTC 2017

On behalf of the national Federation of the blind of Virginia we would like to send our condolences to Shirley Guess and her family.
Please see below for information. We are thinking of you at this time.

Christopher Walker
National Federation of the Blind
Vice-President, Winchester Chapter
Corresponding Secretary, NFB of Virginia
Communications Committee Chair, NFB of Virginia
www.nfbv.org
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080

Begin forwarded message: