[Nfbv-announce] Call for Door Prizes

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 14:29:56 UTC 2017

From: patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com [mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com]

Hello Fellow Federationists!

Convention is right around the corner. Are you ready to try your luck and possibly win a door prize?

In order to win, we must have prizes to give away. That's right, you can't win if there are no door prizes. That's where all of you come in. Your door prize coordinators, Sarah Blumberg and I, Sarah Patnaude, need your help with collecting door prizes.

If possible, please provide Sarah Blumberg or I with a description of the door prizes you are contributing prior to convention. This will ensure a smoother process once we get to convention. Once at convention, you can bring Sarah Blumberg and I any door prizes you collect starting Friday morning.

If you have any questions, please reach out to either one of us. Our contact information is below.

As always, we appreciate your support and we look forward to giving away plenty of prizes!

We look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Sarah Patnaude
Co-Coordinator of Door Prizes

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com <mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com>