[Nfbv-announce] Saturday (11/4) Interactive Employment seminar Panel & Workshop

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:54:59 UTC 2017

Interactive Employment Panel and Workshop

When: Saturday, November 4, from 2-4:30 pm

Where: Birches Room, Westin Tyson's corner

Please note this room change from the agenda.

Looking for new employment opportunities can often be a confusing and
stressful process. This employment seminar will simplify the process by
taking you through each step of a successful job hunt starting with 1.
Building a resume/cover letter. 2. Networking and marketing yourself. 3.
Conducting a successful interview. The seminar will include a panel
discussion followed by three separate workshops that focus on each of the
three phases. Please dress as if you will be attending a networking event or
an interview as we may ask you to participate during our workshops.

Amir Abdolrahimi

Program coordinator

Cell: 301-385-2277