[Nfbv-announce] Join the Virginia Association of Guide Dog Users

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:51:52 UTC 2017

From: Robert Parsons [mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com]
Secretary, Virginia Association of Guide Dog Users

Greetings Handlers and Prospective Guide Dog Users

As we get ready for convention, I think that we have not shed light on the
furriest member of our entourage and all that their division has to offer.
If you are thinking I am referring to my new hairstyle, you are partially
right. The Virginia Association of Guide Dog Users would like to invite all
handlers and prospective handlers to join us on Friday, November 3 for our
annual business meeting. With the growing number of new handlers in our
state, it is only right that we properly introduce new members and welcome
back old members to our group. It is here that we will discuss important
business including creating a new membership roster, collect annual division
dues ($5), hold an election for our vacant Vice President position, and
discuss the direction of the division. Above all, our progress with the
Uber/Lift monitoring program will be visited. So, grab your harnesses,
leashes, treat pouches, and furry companion to meet us in the Willow Room of
the Westin Tysons Corner at 8:30pm on Friday.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Secretary, Virginia Association of Guide Dog Users

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: 804 801 7674