[Nfbv-announce] The Vigilant, September 2017

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:29:41 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The September issue of The Vigilant is ready for your perusal. Because some
of the items are a bit longer than others, I've moved the content to our
website, where it will hopefully be easier for you to navigate. Please
kindly help us make sure other people see this latest issue, as there is
information about our upcoming state convention. You can read the newsletter
at:

http://www.nfbv.org/vigilant

If you hate having to click on a link to read the newsletter and would
prefer the full text included in the email body, please let me know this as
well. Thank you kindly in advance.

Regards,

Joe Orozco, Editor