[Nfbv-announce] Cancelling Bus for State Convention

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 23:42:03 UTC 2017

>From Earl Everett ever23851 at gmail.com <mailto:ever23851 at gmail.com>

Hello fellow Federationists,

As you know we had looked into the option of providing a bus to return us home from our 2017 State Convention at the Westin Tyson's Corner on Sunday November 5th. Regrettably we are not continuing with that project. To make the bus financially feasible we would have needed at least 35 people to sign up. Unfortunately we have under 20 persons that have expressed an interest in riding the bus.

I have to speak with the bus company tomorrow morning, Friday Sept. 29th, and inform that we will not need the bus. Also I am informing our members so that they have time to make whatever transportation arrangements they need to for their return from the Convention. There is still time to get good rates from Amtrak and Greyhound.

Hopefully we can try transportation arrangements for a future Convention.

Sincerely

Earl Everett

Convention Operations and Logistics Committee

(804) 252-8998

ever23851 at gmail.com <mailto:ever23851 at gmail.com>