[Nfbv-announce] Your Items in the Newsletter

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:07:03 UTC 2017

Hello again,

I know, two emails in one night. Forgive the bother, but with state
convention around the corner, the next issue of The Vigilant will most
likely be dedicated to promoting different aspects of the convention.

Chapters,

Please submit any announcements you would like highlighted in the
newsletter. Fundraising promotions are fine. Activities outside of
convention are also strongly encouraged.

Divisions,

If you would like to plug your meeting, please send me text to that effect.

If at all possible, please submit your items by close of business this
coming Monday, October 2. I hope to get the next issue out by Thursday
evening at the latest.

Thank you kindly,

Joe Orozco, Communications Chair