[Nfbv-announce] Calling All Chili Cooks!

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 22:12:15 UTC 2018

>From Robert Parsons
Presidsnt, Richmond Chapter

Are you confident in your culinary skills? Do you wish to test your kitchen-made magic with some of the most seasoned chili connoisseurs in the state? Do you want to connect with fellow Federationists in an uplifting setting?

If your answer is yes to any of the preceding questions, I cordially invite you to the most anticipated event of my calendar year. The 2nd Annual Richmond Chapter Chili Cookoff boasts not only delicious chili, but decadent desserts, refreshing beverages, enticing opportunities for cash and bragging rights, and of course the coveted Richmond Chapter Chili Cookoff trophy. There is still time to both compete or attend the event that will have people talking until convention and your stomach thanking you until Thanksgiving. Here is the information: