[Nfbv-announce] Fund raising items for National Convention

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 14:51:54 UTC 2018

Attention Virginia NFB members attending National Convention

We encourage you to help sell our items at convention.  You may obtain these
from either Michael Kasey, Mark Roane or Earl Everett at convention.
Below is a description of each of them.

Get YOUR Virginia Peanuts here! They are available in salted or butter
toasted.  We will   sell these for  $3 per bag or 2 bags for $5

We have from last year wired ear buds for only $5.

A new item this year is a Leather Cross Body Bag

Genuine Leather;

Measurements:  height 7.8 inches

Width: 9 inches

Fully satin lined interior

Various colors including black, dark blue, red, and purple

Strap drop is adjustable from 14 to 28 inches

This bag can be worn over your shoulder or around your neck.

Safe and secure, great for a small every day bag.

This bag would be fantastic for keeping your Aira glasses and My-fi
together.

Suggested price $15.00 per bag.

Another new item this year is a Two in One headphone and charging cable for
IPhone 7 or later versions.  This cable will also work with some Android
phones that have lightning ports.

This phone has a place to plug in your 3.5 inch headphones.  It also has a
cable that will enable you to charge your phone while you are listening to
music.

This cable is much thicker than the Apple IPhone 7 and 8 lightning to 3.5
inch adapters.

Suggested price $10

Let's not bring any of these items home! Let's SELL them all!

Selling these Virginia items provides you an opportunity to meet other
people!