[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Table Update

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 13:58:36 UTC 2018

 Hi again Virginia FederationistsLike the song says, "What a difference a day makes." As you may know the agenda for National Convention came out yesterday afternoon. So listed below are the times that our table will be operating and we will need individuals to fill those slots.
Wednesday, July 4th: 11:00 am to 5:00 pmThursday, July 5th: 8:30 am to 5:00 pmFriday, July 6th: 12:00 noon to 1:45 pm and 7:00 pm to 9:00 pmSaturday, July 7th: 12:00 noon to 1:45 pm.
All shifts are currently available. I also will need a few individuals to assist me with setting up our table prior to our 11:00 am opening on Wednesday, July 4th and helping to break the table down after closing on Saturday July 7th. Contact me at the information listed below and if you have some desired shifts you would prefer to work let me know so i can try to accommodate you.I will be looking forward to hearing from you.Thank everyone in advance
Earl Everettever23851 at gmail.com(804) 252-8998NFBV Leadership Fellows Class of 2016Richmond Chapter Secretary