[Nfbv-announce] Convention Homework

Joe jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:36:24 UTC 2018

To everyone getting ready to head out for Orlando,

I've got three gentle requests to make of you:

First, please keep your eyes and ears open in the Exhibit Hall for companies
we can send to Annette for participation in our own exhibit hall this coming
November at our state convention. Take down any names and contact
information we can use in our efforts here.

Second, please consider writing down any reflections you may have of your
experience next week. Remember, I am always eager for content for our
newsletter.

Finally, please be safe. Come back to us in one healthy piece!

Yours in service,

Joe