[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Table Assignments

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 17:54:07 UTC 2018

 Hi Fellow Virginia Federationists,I must first apologize for the lateness of getting the schedule out. I am still waiting to hear back from a few individuals about when they are able to serve. Also, the Comcast outage yesterday slow me down. If you haven't been able to reach me and still want to serve contact me or speak to me at Virginia Caucus on Wednesday July 4th at 10:00 pm
Earl Everett(804) 252-8998ever23851 at gmail.com

VIRGINIA TABLE ASSIGNMENTS

Wednesday July 4

11:00 am to 12:30pm-Tracy Soforenko and Mary Durbin and Elizabeth
12:30 pm-Earl Everett
1:00 to 3:00 pm-MontrellRogers and Annie Archer
3:00 pm to 5:00 pmTheresa Willis and Felicia

Thursday July 5

9:00 am to 11:00 am:Earl Everett and Gerald Meredith
11:00 am to 1:00 pm: MausemMehte and Earl Everett???
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm: YasiahHurtado, Uricka Harrison and Dr. Fred Schroeder
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm: MichaelKasey and Portia Baskerville and Chimere Roberts

Friday July 6

12:00-1:45 pm: SarahBlumberg and Sean McMahon
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm: NancyYeager, Sandy Halverson and Rodney Neely?

Saturday July 7

12:00-1:45 pm: EarlEverett